Tuesday, February 17, 2009

At least I realize it

I traveled to Berlin this weekend, and had this fantastic realization: I am so incredibly lucky. For whatever reason, exploring Berlin really made me realize how truly fortunate and blessed I am -- despite any grievances and complaints I may have. I've been fortunate to have the opportunity to visit fantastic places, to see different parts of the world, to meet amazing people who have become my friends and who constantly challenge me to see things in a different light, even if I disagree with it. I can't even begin to realize just how good I've got it. Not everyone has this opportunity in life, and I have to remind myself of that during the rough patches.

2 comments:

aliza said...

to this i say: legit.

Dulce Compania said...

funny...i think i came to that same realization this weekend...