Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Growing

Taking a walk down memory lane (thanks to facebook), I suddenly realized how long my hair has gotten over these last few months. What's funny is that my hair normally takes ages to grow even an inch. In the past 8 months, my hair has gone from being a bit under the shoulder to nearly touching the middle of my back. I'd say its grown a good 4 fingers-length.

I've also noticed that my nails grow much faster as well. Could it be the fantastic Spanish water, encouraging my roots and nail follicles to speed up the growth process? Maybe its all those fruits and veggies that I eat on a much more regular basis. Or perhaps its due to the fact that even when I'm the most stressed out, it's still nothing compared to the anxiety I would feel while at NU when four papers, three exams, working for 12 hours and meetings would pile up on my plate.

Looking at things that way, life is pretty sweet right now. My biggest worry is whether or not I should try to book a trip to Florence or get a new camera. Yep, I'm definitely living the good life.

No comments: